Investors & Media
Merus is a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative full-length human bispecific and trispecific antibody therapeutics, referred to as Multiclonics®. Multiclonics® are manufactured using industry standard processes and have been observed in preclinical and clinical studies to have several of the same features of conventional human monoclonal antibodies, such as long half-life and low immunogenicity.
Please use the Investor & Media drop down menu to access more tools and information
- Merus to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the Jefferies Healthcare Conference 2023
- Merus Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter 2023 and Provides Business Update
- Merus’ Petosemtamab Interim Data Demonstrates Clinically Meaningful Activity in Previously Treated Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)
- Merus Announces Publication of an Abstract on Petosemtamab Monotherapy in Previously Treated Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma for Plenary Session Oral Presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023 and Provides a Program and Regulatory Update
- Merus Announces Publication of an Abstract on Petosemtamab in Advanced Gastric/Esophageal Adenocarcinoma for Presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023